Job Vacancy: Library Director
The Clarksburg Town Library seeks qualified candidates for the position of Library Director. This is a part-time, benefited position. The ideal candidate should possess either a Library of Science degree or a Bachelor degree with specialized training in library courses to be completed within five years from hire. The Library Director is responsible for the day to day management of the library. For a full job description please see the Town website, www.clarksburgma.gov. To apply please send a cover letter and resume with three references to the Clarksburg Town Library, 711 West Cross Road, Clarksburg MA 01247, by August 10, 2021.
Position is part-time, with benefits
- The Library Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Clarksburg Town Library
- Supervise library staff and volunteers
- Prepare and submit the annual budget
- Maintain the library’s collection of books, periodicals, and DVDs, and ordering books
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Library Trustees
- The applicant should possess either a Library of Science degree or a Bachelor degree with specialized training in library courses to be completed within five years from hire.
Download Application Here
DPW General Laborer/Equipment Operator
The Town of Clarksburg is seeking an individual for the position of General Laborer/Equipment Operator. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. The desired candidate will perform a wide range of tasks which requires manual labor, truck driving, general building maintenance, roadway maintenance, brush clearing, mowing, snow removal, sanding, assisting with general maintenance of trucks and equipment, as well as other duties as assigned. Preference will be given to those with Class B CDL, 2B and 4G Hoisting license. The position will remain open until filled. Employment applications are available under the Resources tab on the Town website, www.clarksburgma.gov, DPW Garage at 714 West Cross Road and Town Hall at 111 River Road, Clarksburg. Submit completed application to Town of Clarksburg, 111 River Road, Clarksburg MA 01247, ATTN: DPW, or email Town Administrator here.
Application available here.
Direct any questions to DPW Foreman Kyle Hurlbut (413) 663-3451
Download an application for employment:
|Files and Forms|